The Ericsson DT402 is made for talking anywhere. It is a robust handset that can be used in demanding
environments as well as in offices; it is perfect for workplaces where people are constantly on the
move, like in factories, hospitals, hotels etc. The DT402 speeds up service, reduces waiting time
and improves quality.
- Robust, dust and water resistant, IP64.
- Large mechanically protected, and scratchproof display.
- Illuminated display and keypad.
- SIM card for identity and personal records.
- Local and central phonebooks.
- Up to 10 modes with personalised settings.
- 3 programmable soft keys for each mode.
- Time and date indication.
- Ring signal easily muted.
- Vibrator alert.
- Separate loudspeaker for ring signal and loudspeaking function.